The MOTOTRBO XiR M3688 from Motorola is a mobile, reliable, cost-effective, and easy-to-use two-way digital/analog radio capable of connecting your entire workforce; it’s also versatile enough to suit your unique requirements. In addition, it’s completely compatible with the rest of the MOTOTRBO radios and boasts of the following features:
- Digital and Analog Capability – Take advantage of increased digital capability, which includes longer range and battery life, better audio quality, but maintain compatibility with your workforce’s current radio fleet. With both capabilities, you have the power to switch technologies when the need arises.
- Transmit Interrupt Feature (decoding) – Gives managers the ability to interrupt other workers using the M3688 to convey crucial information exactly where and when it’s required.
- Compatibility with the Radio Management Suite – To better and more efficiently manage your radio fleet, the XiR M3688, as well as all other models in the MOTOTRBO fleet, is equipped with robust fleet management features from the Radio Management Suite. With this, you can swiftly program radios in batches using a standardised template to deliver optimised and reliable results and performance.
- Dual Capacity – Get maximum efficiency with digital communication since your radio will be able to operate as much as 40% longer in digital mode, using the same battery. You also gain two times more capacity from the exact 12.5 kHz channel without having to use a repeater.
- Rated IP45 – This means that the XiR M3688 is virtually splashproof and dustproof, making it capable of surviving unforgiving environments. It has also passed Motorola’s demanding and stringent Accelerated Life Test program wherein radios must successfully withstand five years of simulated service to pass the program. It is also covered by a standard warranty for two years.
So, whatever your requirements are, the M3688 can offer you a user-friendly, affordable, and dependable communication system. This is to ensure better communication for your workforce, so they can complete their tasks more easily and effectively.